Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face TonerRegular price $9.99
Hydrate your skin naturally with Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner! If you love the smell of roses then you'll absolutely love this Rose Face Toner.
Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner is to be applied to the face and neck just after cleansing, before moisturizing. Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner is used to remove dirt and dead skin cells left behind after cleansing. Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner not only helps to remove dirt left behind, but it also helps to prep the skin for additional products such as moisturizers and serums. Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner hydrates the skin, removes blackheads, and restores skin pH balance. For ultimate hydration we've combined Rose Water Hydrosol, Witch Hazel & Glycerin to help moisturize the skin to protect the skin barrier and prevent water loss.
Benefits of Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner :
- Tone and Tighten the appearance of your skin.
- Rose water has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps to ease redness and irritation caused by rosacea.
- Helps to treat mild acne, eczema, psoriasis, and dry flaking skin.
- High in vitamin A & vitamin C.
- Helps to fade skin hyperpigmentation and potentially minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- High in antioxidants which help to protect the skin from damage from free radicals.
- Helps to dry out blemishes and slow down the aging process.
Suggested Use: Easy to use and convenient enough to use anytime, anywhere. Squeeze a generous amount of Pretty Girl Glow Rose Face Toner onto a cotton ball or cotton cosmetic round. Gently sweep cotton ball across the face in an upward motion removing dirt and debris. Do not rinse. Gently pat face dry. Can be used any time of day to re-hydrate and freshen your skin. Don't forget to moisturize after!
Ingredients: 100% Natural Pure Distilled Rose Water Hydrosol, Witch Hazel, Pure Vegetable Glycerin, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Dried Rose Petals
Handmade with natural roses. Alcohol-free formula.
Suitable for all skin types | Acne Prone | Anti- aging